- The high-precision pulse oximeter based on all-digital technology is designed for non-invasive point detection of functional blood oxygen saturation in arterial haemoglobin.
- The advanced DSP algorithm can reduce the influence of motion artefacts and improve the measurement accuracy of low perfusion.
- The oximeter can measure human haemoglobin saturation and heart rate with fingers.
- This product is suitable for families and hospitals. Oxygen bar, social medical institutions, physical fitness, etc.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, easy to use, monitor your health anytime, anywhere.
- When the battery power is too low, it will remind you and replace the power supply in time.
- Intelligent system recognition and judgment: If there is no measurement response in about 8 seconds (finger does not enter the instrument), the oximeter will automatically shut down, which is highly energy-efficient.
- Standard 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries can support continuous work for more than 24 hours (not including batteries).
Size: 58*30*32mm (length*width*height)
(Due to manual measurement, there will be an error of 1-3cm.)
Power supply: 2 x AAA 1.5 V batteries (not included)
Power consumption: less than 30mA
Resolution: 1 BPM
Accuracy: 2 BPM
Pulse intensity: bar graph indicator and volume graph
Display: colour screen display
Lifetime: about 24 hours
Power consumption: 30mA (normal)
Battery status: indicator icons and notifications
Automatic shutdown function: 10 seconds after no signal
Measurement performance at low perfusion: 0.3%
1 x Oximeter (without battery)
1 x lanyard
1 x Instruction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.