Monitor your health and your family's health with confidence.
Multicolour differentiated screen, and audible feedback of your heartbeat. 'Track' your health goals and 'Trace' your progress using our free app.
Use for all health and sporting applications 'track' your progress, 'trace' your development and health. High precision, Reliable "Berry" finger pulse oximeter! Medical Quality The product has extremely high-quality certifications for peace of mind:
Please check the quality certifications of cheaper competitors before buying. This device simply stands alone in terms of its recognised quality.
Purchasers will be entitled to free Oxycare app and associated upgrades as they become available. Links being developed for Apple Health and Google based health monitors allowing personal and family health monitoring. Ideal for family and nursing settings.
The Finger Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor device has the following features :
- BLUETOOTH app driven, Monitor and store you and your family's data
- Future (free to user) links to Apple Health and Google Health being developed, personal stats can be monitored and reviewed in line with other health stats
- Automatic switch-off function after about 8 seconds in the absence of signal.
- Using two AAA batteries, with low energy consumption, the battery can last for 30 hours. Includes low voltage alarm display. Not included.
- The product is light, small and easy to transport.
- Weight: 50 g (including 2 batteries) and is easy to hang on the neck on the provided lanyard. It can also be put in your pocket.
- Simple one-button operation.
We only use quality courier services, we also use tracking on every delivery to aim for 100% completion. Same day despatch and Royal mail First Class post as standard, next day guarantee available. Customer satisfaction goes all the way through to delivery and beyond when you use the item with our 100% no quibble guarantee.
Blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) refers to the concentration of oxygen in the blood in the blood, which is an important physiological parameter of the respiratory cycle. The oxygen saturation of normal human arterial blood is 95-98%.
PR, the pulse rate is equivalent to the heart rate. For healthy adults it is typically between 60-100 times per minute. It is normal for athletes and other healthy adults with good health to have 50-60 times per minute.
PI refers to the perfusion index (PI). Through the visualization of PI, it can indicate the state of the limb of the subject itself, that is, when hypoperfusion occurs, it indicates whether the subject has its causes such as heart problems and shock.
- Bluetooth Enabled link to app
- Future links to Apple Health and Google Health
- Display format: LED display
- Display of blood oxygen saturation: 0-100%
- Pulse rate display: 30-250 bpm - audible pulse rate monitor when linked to app
- Display of the perfusion index
- Low battery indication
- Low energy consumption
- Resolution: blood oxygen saturation ± 2%, heart rate ± 2bpm
- Measurement accuracy: blood oxygen saturation is ± 2% in the 70% - 99% segment and the pulse rate is ± 2bpm
- Automatically alerts when the oximeter measures abnormal body data
- 8 seconds for reading
- Low battery indication